The Happy Family Well-Being Sdn. Bhd pays particular attention to the processing, confidentiality and safety of your personal data.
The aim of this privacy charter is to provide you with clear, simple and complete information about how we process the personal data you give us or the data we may collect while you are browsing our website, how it may be transferred to third parties and your rights and options to control your personal information and protect your privacy.
1. What is personal data?
Personal data is any information about an identified physical person or a physical person that may be directly or indirectly identified via an identification number or one or more elements particular to them, such as their last name, first name, date of birth, customer number, order number, photo, etc.
2. When can we collect your personal data?
We can collect your personal data when you:
• create a customer account on our website;
• order goods from our website;
• join our loyalty program;
• use our online services;
• agree to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, SMS or post, depending on your selection;
• answer surveys or satisfaction questionnaires based on your customer experience;
• interact with our Company via its official page on social networks or when we suggest re-use of content that you have published on a social network;
• contact our customer service;
• send requests for information to our Company;
• take part in an event we organise;
• browse on the Internet using cookies or similar technology or when you click on advertisements for our products.
3. What personal data might we collect?
As part of the services we provide, we may need to collect certain data directly from you using electronic forms on our website or mobile apps for a range of purposes.
Information we might collect includes:
• Your identity
• Your contact details (e.g. email address)
• Your personal preferences in relation to the products we market or to our website (language);
• Information relating to your orders, their tracking and your purchase invoices;
• Information you may provide for our customer service;
• Specific health data if you notify us of any undesirable side-effects concerning any of our products;
• Your bank details if you place an order via our website;
Personal data essential to Happy Family Well-Being Sdn. Bhd is marked with an asterisk on all personal data collection forms on our website. If you do not fill in these compulsory fields, the requested services. Other information is optional and enables us to get to know you better and improve our communications and services with respect to you.
We may also collect certain data generated by your purchases of products or services online, particularly information regarding the amount and type of your purchases.
Lastly, we may collect information regarding the use of our website, especially with respect to your browsing (pages visited, links clicked, etc.). Some of this information may be collected using cookies placed in your web browser when you browse our website.
4. For what purpose is your personal data collected and used?
Happy Family Well-Being Sdn. Bhd processes your data to:
• enable you to create a customer account on our website;
• manage your access to your customer account on the Internet;
• process and manage your online orders and their delivery;
• secure online transactions, prevent fraud and payment incidents;
• manage customer relations with respect to any requests for information or complaints you may send us via our website, customer service or social network pages;
• manage our loyalty program;
• manage and optimise your customer experience by improving our knowledge of our customers;
• propose appropriate, tailored services, particularly when we enhance our products and services;
• conduct statistical analyses to develop management, measuring and reporting tools in order to adjust and improve our sales, marketing and product manufacturing;
• subject to your consent, send you information on our offers, news and events on your chosen communication media;
• manage your participation in any events to which you have signed up
5. How long do we keep your data?
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
6. Cookies and IP Addresses
A cookie is a piece of data that enables us to track and target your preferences. We may place a "cookie" on your computer's hard drive so we can recognize you as a return user and personalize your experience and your use of our Site. The cookie will be stored on your computer's hard drive until you remove it. We may also use temporary or "session" cookies to help you shop. You can have your browser notify you of, or automatically reject, cookies. If you reject our cookies, you may be limited in the use of some of the features. We may also use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, track traffic patterns, and gather demographic information for aggregate use, as well as in combination with your personally identifiable information for credit fraud protection and risk reduction. We are continuously working to make your experience on our Site better. To this end, we use a service called Google Analytics to assist us in better understanding your use of our Site. Google Analytics will place cookies on your computer to collect information on our behalf that will show us how you come to our site and how you use and navigate our Site. All information collected on our behalf through this service is kept in strict confidence.
7. Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information
Fraud Protection And Compliance With Law
We may disclose any information, including personally identifiable information, we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. We may also exchange information, including personally identifiable information, with other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
8. Use of Personally Identifiable Information By Happy Family Well-Being Sdn. Bhd Opt-In Communications
You opt-in during the Site registration process or at other times when you submit personally identifiable information, the information you provide may be used by Happy Family Well-Being Sdn. Bhd and third parties to create and deliver to you our newsletters, surveys or other communications containing product information, tips or promotions ("Opt-In Communications"). If you prefer not to receive such Opt-In Communications, please do not opt-in to receive these communications. If you do opt-in and later decide that you would no longer like to receive these communications, see (Choice/Opt Out) below.
9. Choice/Opt Out
You may opt-out of receiving future Opt-In Communications from the Site by doing the following:
• edit your registered account
• click the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email you receive from us
• or by emailing us.
11. Minors The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
12. Contact Us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at info@@happyfamily2u.com.